Sophistication, style and elegance is what you’ll find at this premier Wakerley address.
Barely a year old, this Casey Jackson built home has been designed with a philosophy to provide effortless modern living for today’s busy family on a generous 1,000m2 parcel of prime land.
So much thought, care and attention to detail is evident in the design and build of this home. With a practical floorplan offering generous spaces, many which integrate offering multiple purposes and stunning finishes at every turn.
Beyond the entrance you’ll be impressed with the grandeur of the reception space – a void with Crystal chandelier above, Spotted Gum timber flooring below and open stringer staircase leading to the upper level – all encasing the view to the stunning central resort style pool. The mosaic tiled feature wall gleams in reflection of the feature lighting surrounding these spaces.
The home offers an abundance of living with the central living integrating with the Alfresco via stacker sliding doors. Beyond is the dining area which also integrates with the kitchen – this is a space where you’ll love to spend time. Blending with the Alfresco via bifold doors, the indoors and outdoors become one offering flexible spaces for entertaining and every-day living.
The Kitchen seems sleek and minimalist at first with clean lines and smooth edges, but look deeper and you’ll find many subtle design elements including the handle-free cabinetry, waterfall edge stone, built in meals area, expansive glass splashback and premium BOSCH appliances. Behind the kitchen is a genuine butler’s pantry with excellent storage, meaning any mess can be hidden easily when entertaining.
Concealed behind the visible living areas you’ll find a state-of-the-art home theatre. Just completed this room offers tiered flooring, built in cabinetry, built-in Bowers & Wilkins speakers, a 4K Home Cinema Projector, Onkyo receiver and a 120” Grandview deluxe velvet flocked screen, all you need is the popcorn machine!
Last downstairs is the guest suite. With a cleverly concealed ensuite and robe it makes the perfect guest room – with the doors retracted it makes a fabulous third living space capturing views of the pool and yard.
Upstairs the king-sized parents retreat offers comfort and luxury with all the inclusions you’d expect in a prestige home. Expansive windows take in the leafy views toward Wakerley park and capture city glimpses above. The walk-in robe has built-in cabinetry ensuring everything has its place. The huge ensuite offers custom built floating cabinetry with twin basins and 40mm stone benchtop, free-standing bath, frameless shower and separate toilet for privacy.
Down the gantry hallway your children will enjoy generous bedrooms – plenty of room here for Queen sized beds plus desks and more.
The family bathroom offers custom built floating cabinetry again with stone benches plus separate bath and shower. Lastly on this level is a powder room, ensuring comfort for all the family during morning rush hour.
The home offers a full security system with mobile device control, is NBN ready and is positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac ensuring your peace is preserved.
The features of this home are many and include:
• Premium quality with high end finishes throughout
• Genuine 5 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms
• Mineral salt pool with Astral pool pump, cleaner, sand filter, chlorinator and programmable feature lighting
• State of the Art Home Theatre with B&W and Yamaha custom installed speakers, 4K Projector, 120” deluxe screen, Onkyo receiver
• Daikin 20.0kW three-phase inverter ducted air conditioning with 9 zones and remote control
• MasterChef’s kitchen with twin BOSCH ovens (1 x pyrolytic, 1 x multi-function) induction cooktop and Asko Dishwasher
• Feature and programmable lighting to enhance the mood for any occasion
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION:
• Walking distance to Gumdale State School, Gumdale Village shopping & dining and Wakerley Park
• Cycling distance or 5 min drive to Moreton Bay Girls College
• 7 min drive to Moreton Bay Boys College, 10 min drive to Iona College
• 10 min drive to Westfield Carindale and the waters edge of Wynnum & Manly