In one of the tightest held enclaves of Belmont, you’ll find your new family home – 11 Lychee Place.
This the first home to hit the market here for over 5 years, there is a reason why the residents love life in Lychee Place. It’s peaceful cul-de-sac location with no through traffic means it’s a haven for families, with children playing in the street whilst homeowners tend to their gardens and home presentation, you will be proud to call this address home.
This BIG family home will comfortably cater for a family of 5 or more with its split-level design separating living and resting zones.
Through the grand entry is the first of 2 living areas. Taking in breezes from the rear yard via sliding doors, this is a great space to relax in comfort. Tucked behind this to the left is the King-sized Master Suite with walk-in-robe and ensuite. Next is bedroom 2. Back down the L shaped hall you’ll find bedrooms 3, 4 and the family bathroom with separate bath and shower, plus separate toilet – ensuring everyone’s comfort and privacy. All bedrooms are comfortably Queen sized and built-in.
Beyond the living expanse unfolds. Stretching the full width of the home is the open plan family room, kitchen and dining – all looking out to your sparkling pool. Raked ceilings make this big space even more bright and airy.
This kitchen is HUGE – beautifully cared for, the Master Chef of the home will love how much space they have to work in. With stainless appliances, corner walk-in pantry, an appliance cupboard and plumbed double fridge space – you’ll find a home for everything.
Also in this zone is the home office or play room – cleverly concealed by dual cavity sliding doors, this space can integrate with the family living or be closed off for privacy (or to hide a mess!). It is a fantastic multi-purpose space and could even double as a guest room with the addition of a sofa bed.
Outside you’ll find the under roof alfresco with built in bar – perfect for entertaining and the sparkling pool – laps in the morning and cocktails in the afternoon perhaps? There is plenty of yard still for kids to play and pets to run. All this space integrates with the main living area by two sets of sliding doors – open them up to make one big party venue!
Last but not least the home offers practical storage with a good sized laundry, linen cupboard and extra high ceiling to the garage – here permanent shelving has been added to make use of the height to store all your big items – a campers absolute delight!
This home has been lovingly cared for by its family since new and is in excellent condition with new carpet and paint throughout.
• BIG spaces throughout, generous bedrooms for toddlers & young adults
• Split levels with high ceilings further enhancing the spaciousness
• 2 genuinely separate living areas
• Home office or potential 5th bedroom
• Huge kitchen with expansive benches & excellent storage
• A/C to living and Master Bedroom
• Sparkling pool & entertainers Alfresco with built-in bar
• Peaceful & private location, surrounded by other quality homes
Location, Location, Location:
• Walking distance to transport & parks
• 2 mins to Gateway Motorway on-ramps, 20 mins to Airport, under 1 hour to Gold Coast
• 4 mins to Westfield Carindale and Carindale bus interchange
• 5 mins to ALDI Tingalpa
• 10 mins to range of private schools including Moreton Bay, San-Sisto, Citipointe, Iona
• 12km to CBD