Positioned in an elevated pocket of the beautiful Hillcroft estate, you’ll find a family home right at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. Located within the Belmont State School catchment, this is fantastic opportunity to secure a value for money home in a sought-after location.
High ceilings and contemporary finishes of rendered blockwork, ceramic floor tiles and stone benches throughout make for an easy care property for today’s busy lifestyle.
Downstairs the home offers a study or potential 5th bedroom at the entrance – ideally located for those who work from home, preserving your privacy when business visitors arrive.
Next is the first of three living areas – carpeted and air-conditioned. Beyond is the open plan living, dining and galley kitchen. Stone benchtops, stainless appliances including a gas cooktop and dishwasher are on offer together with loads of windows bringing the natural light in.
This main living zone connects via triple stacker doors to the under roof Alfresco – entertaining will be a breeze with this indoor/outdoors integration.
Outside the backyard is bigger than most others in the estate and offers fresh landscaping – plenty of room here for pets and kids to run and play and to accommodate a cubby, trampoline or even a pool.
Upstairs the master suite offers a generous ensuite with twin vanities, plus a walk in robe. Also on this level are bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 plus the family bathroom with separate bath and shower and separate toilet to ensure comfort for the whole family.
Surrounded by other well cared for homes and with parklands just metres from your front door – you’ll be proud to call 18 Clearview Street home.
• Contemporary home with high ceilings, neutral colour palate, quality finishes
• Big yard with fresh landscaping
• 4 beds plus study/potential 5th bedroom
• 2.5 bathrooms
• Private end of cul-de-sac position with no passing traffic and parkland metres from the front door
• Belmont State School catchment and public transport 5 within a 5 min walk from the front door
Location, Location, Location:
• Walking distance to transport & parks
• 2 mins to Gateway Motorway on-ramps, 20 mins to Airport, under 1 hour to Gold Coast
• 4 mins to Westfield Carindale and Carindale bus interchange
• 5 mins to ALDI Tingalpa
• 10 mins to range of private schools including Moreton Bay, San-Sisto, Citipointe, Iona
• 12km to CBD