A family home of generous proportions could be yours at 21 Abbeyfeale Street.
Set on a big 815m2 block of prime land in a premier Tingalpa position, this home is sure to tick every box.
Suited to families, the home offers an abundance of living spaces. A huge living room and dining at the front of the home adjoins the smart and functional kitchen.
The masterchef of the family will be wrapped with their new kitchen – it has excellent bench space and storage, plus a recently upgraded 900mm freestanding stainless oven and gas cooktop. The bench doubles as a breakfast bar or the ideal spot for homework whilst mum or dad prepares dinner.
With the kitchen positioned overlooking the big Alfresco, you’ll never feel trapped when entertaining – the spaces integrate seamlessly via expansive windows and sliding door.
For resting, there are 3 good sized bedrooms plus a King-sized master suite. This parents retreat has a full wall mirrored robe plus a brand new ensuite.
The family bathroom is also brand new and offers ample space for a busy family with separate bath and shower.
Wait, there’s more! At the rear of the property there is a 2-bay shed to store big toys, collectables or function as a workshop AND SECURE SIDE ACCESS for your boat, trailer or camper.
The property is fresh and bright with nothing to do but un pack and relax.
• Generously proportioned with 2 separate living areas
• Big modern kitchen with stainless appliances
• Huge Alfresco
• Recently refreshed throughout and brand-new bathrooms
• Easy care gardens on big 815m2 with shed & side access
Location, Location, Location:
• Walking distance to public transport and childcare centres
• Less than 5 mins to Aldi or Woolworths
• 5 mins to Moreton Bay Girls College
• 8 mins to Westfield Carindale
• 7 mins to Moreton Bay Boys College
• 10 mins to waters edge at Wynnum/Manly
• 11 mins to Iona College
• 12 mins to Citipointe College